Wednesday December 30, 2015
There is so much excitement surrounding the holidays. But just as quickly as the holiday season has come the holiday season will pass and it’ll soon be time to take down the decorations, put away the gifts and get your life as well as home organized. Use these tips to organize your home in beaufort nc after the holidays.
- Add and subtract – For every gift you’ve received during the holidays you should subtract an item from your collection. This will help you make room for the new item and hopefully help you avoid keeping something you don’t need and your closets or shelves from getting cluttered and disorganized.
- Double check – If you had guests during the holidays do a sweep of the guest room(s) and areas they were in to make sure they didn’t leave anything behind.
- Holiday sales – Though there are many sales during the holidays there are sometimes greater sales after the holidays. Wait until after Christmas to purchase decorations and wrapping paper for next year.
- Throw away – Get rid of anything that is broken or unworn. There is no need to keep these things in your home in beaufort nc for obvious reasons.
- Wreath box – This is great way to preserve your wreath until next year and keep it safe from getting messed up.
This post was written by JC Jackson Builders