Monday August 29, 2016
It’s that time of year again! Back-to-school season is officially amongst us. As our homes in morehead city nc students prepare to head back to school, picture day is soon to follow. So what should you do with your back-to-school photos this year? Read below to find out.
- Calendar – This is definitely a no brainer! Take 12 of your kid’s favorite photos to create a calendar for the 12 months out of the year.
- Coasters – These DIY coasters are easy to create and a cool way to showcase your kid’s photos. You can bring them out for game night or when guests visit your home.
- Custom photo collage pillow – Transform ordinary shams or pillows into a unique custom photo collage. This is a great way to add personality and style into any room of your house.
- Initial – Gather photos of your child from over the years to create an initial block monogram to put up on a shelf or hang on the wall.
- Photo doormat – Customize a doormat with your child’s school colors and the school mascot on it.
- Photo wall clock – Get creative by adding framed photos to your wall clock. Hang 12 photos of your child from grades K through 12 around the clock as a way to commemorate your senior.
We hope these tips will spark ideas on creative ways to showcase your child’s back-to-school photos. If you happen to be in the market for a new home we hope that you will consider a home by JC Jackson Builder’s. Mariner’s Pointe is a new homes in morehead city nc coming soon. Contact Jeannie Pettipas today at 252-671-3126 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this new community.
This post was written by JC Jackson Builders