Saturday July 30, 2016
JC Jackson Builders’ bedrooms in the homes in havelock nc community of King Creek at Cherry Branch are very spacious and they provide the perfect design pallet to showcase your personality, interests, and design tastes. Use these artwork ideas to enhance your bedroom. Enhance your bedroom by incorporating these artwork design ideas.
- Clothespin mirror – Make a wreath out of clothespin’s to hang up. Add color by painting the clothespin and include a mirror in the center to complete this look. This DIY project will be a great addition above the bed or by the door in a guest bedroom or the kid’s bedroom.
- Floating shelves – Incorporate floating shelves into your bedroom design to display everything from family photos and sports memorabilia to sculptures, paintings, trophies, and trinkets.
- Hanging bed canopy with string lights – All you need to do is string white Christmas lights above the bed and then use tacks to hold the sheer curtains in place. This gorgeous DIY idea will be a wonderful addition in your daughter’s room that will also create a relaxing environment for her!
- Photo gallery – Place black and white photos in black frames and hang over your headboard. To make your room pop with color add colorful linens, accent pillows, and window curtains.
- Polka dot accent wall – Do you have an old laundry basket lying around the house? The laundry basket will make the perfect stencil to create a chic polka dot accent wall in your tween’s bedroom.
- Shutter headboard – Create a rustic look in your bedroom with a by making a headboard out of shutters. If you’re feeling fancy accompany this look by adding crown molding to the shutters.
We hope these tips will inspire you to display artwork in your bedroom. If you would like to incorporate any of these ideas into your bedroom design please let us know. JC Jackson is a custom homes in havelock nc builder who can build your BetterBrighterBest dream home.
This post was written by JC Jackson Builders