Sunday May 22, 2016
Are you tired of tripping over your kid’s toys? Check out these six unique toy storage solutions that are sure to encourage your kid’s and their homes in havelock nc friends to clean up once they’re done playing.
- Barbie doll organizer – Does your daughter have a lot of Barbie dolls? One of the easiest ways to keep them organized and neatly stored is by placing the Barbie dolls in an over the door shoe rack. Hang this to the back of her bedroom door or on the closet door.
- Bedside pocket caddy – Hang a pocket caddy to your child’s bedside for them to easily store their books, crayons, stuffed animals and other items that may find their way in or near their bed.
- DIY Mason jar – The DIY Mason jar is the perfect solution to organizing and storing small alphabet letters, cars, coins, crayons, and other small items. To create a DIY Mason jar spray paint the lids, allow to dry, and then superglue your child’s favorite super heroes or animals to the top of the jars.
- Hanging mesh toy organizer – This toy organizer can hang in the closet, game room, or kid’s room and is ideal for keeping items off the floor. It’s perfect for light weight toys such as action figures, baby dolls, and stuffed animals.
- Plastic milk crates – Mount plastic milk crates to the wall in a creative pattern to store books, stuffed animals, and other toys. Ensure that the crates are mounted at a height that is easily accessible for your kids and their homes in havelock nc friends to reach.
- Used tired car storage – Don’t throw away or trade in that old car tire just yet. Instead you should spray paint it and install shelving to store and showcase your son’s miniature toy cars.
This post was written by JC Jackson Builders