Friday October 30, 2015
All of JC Jackson’s King Creek at Cherry Branch homes for sale in havelock nc are outfitted with beautiful granite kitchen countertops. Use these tips to keep your granite countertops clean.
The do’s of keeping your granite countertops clean:
- Do use cotton or soft non-abrasive cloths, pads or sponges to clean your granite countertops.
- Do clean up spills as soon as they happen. Anything from coffee, juice, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, soft drinks or cooking oils can dull or possibly leave a permanent stain on your granite countertops.
- Do use gentle or mild dish soap and warm water.
- Do protect your granite by using coasters for your beverages and hot pads under your pots and pans. .
The don’ts of keeping your homes for sale in havelock nc granite countertops clean:
- Do not use abrasive cleaners and sponges on your granite countertops. This will surely scratch and dull the countertop surface.
- Do not use acidic cleaners (lemon, lime, vinegar) on your granite countertops.
- Do not use anything containing Hydrofluoric Acid, like Windex.
- Do not use products like Ajax or Comet.
This post was written by JC Jackson Builders