Saturday April 30, 2016
Are you looking to add additional storage into your Eastman Creek kitchen? If yes, check out these affordable kitchen storage ideas we’ve compiled below.
- Kitchen island – Some of our homes for sale in beaufort nc floor plans have the option to include an island in the kitchen. Not only will a kitchen island add more storage but additional value through increased counter and prep space as well as extra seating.
- Spice rack – Keep your spices organized and in order by placing them in a spice rack. This will help you not lost track of your spices and be able to find the right jar of spice when you need it.
- Built-in wine cabinet – Why purchase a wine hutch when you can make a DIY wine cabinet yourself? By incorporating a built-in wine cabinet into your kitchen design your wine will be conveniently accessible in the hub of your home.
- Utensil drawer organizer – Kitchen drawers can be a jumbled mess at times. Keep your utensils, knives and measuring cups or spoons organized and easy to find by purchasing a utensil drawer organizer at your local home improvement store.
- Magnetic knife strip – This offers a great storage solution for kitchen knives and other tools. There are many places you can hang your knife strip including above your countertop, behind or to the side of your stove, above the sink, or inside a cabinet door.
What are ways you add extra storage into your kitchen? If you would like to incorporate your own kitchen storage options into your homes for sale in beaufort nc design please give us a call at (252) 838-1590.
This post was written by JC Jackson Builders