Wednesday March 30, 2016
Whether you’re relocating for personal or professional reasons or you just long for a new environment, moving to a new area can be exciting and intimidating at the same time. Use the tips below to help you relocate to a new place.
- Remain organized – This is one of the most important things to do when relocating. Use a binder to keep important information like your checkbooks, stamps, moving truck rental information, current bills, vaccination records, birth certificates, and other imperative information that you don’t want to misplace.
- Research the area – Once you’ve decided that you are going to relocate it is important that you do your research online about the area. This research will help you learn about schools, the crime rate, specific neighborhoods to live in and hopefully narrow down homes of interest.
- Don’t settle – You will view many homes for sale in beaufort nc. Don’t feel rushed into selecting the first home you see. View it a couple of times (during the day and at night) to get a feel of the home and neighborhood.
- Dine out – Whether you’ve moved alone, with your significant other or as a family it is a good idea to dine out. Sit at the bar (if you don’t have the kids) and strike up conversations with the locals and the bartender. Ask them about things to do in the city, places to go and other good tidbits to know for a new resident.
- Sightsee – Treat your new area as if you were a tourist. Take a guided tour or just walk around to explore and get better insight into the city you’ll call home. You should also pick up guidebooks and visit the city’s chamber of commerce or visitor center.
- Read the local paper – This is an easy and quick way to get the 4-1-1 on your new area.
Beaufort is a beautiful coastal community. Eastman Creek is located just five minutes from downtown and only 20 minutes from Atlantic Beach and MCAS Cherry Point. If you are considering a move to Beaufort we hope that you would consider a home by JC Jackson. Homes in this community are priced from the $199’s to $250’s. For additional information our Eastman Creek homes for sale in beaufort ncplease contact Jeannie Bayne at 252-671-3126 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post was written by JC Jackson Builders